HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!
The day started off a balmy -3 degrees and as I rolled out of bed, my heart sunk when I realized the thermostat wasn’t working. This is literally every Minnesotan’s worst fear, their furnace goes out in the dead of winter. Lucky us, it just couldn’t keep up with the cold temps and that oh so smart husband of mine got it cracking in no time.
I thought I’d take a second and write out a few hopes and questions for you. I welcome you all to email me and give me your thoughts, as 2019 feels abundantly full of possibilities.
1. What was your favorite photo you or someone else took of you? (this can even be a phone photo)
2. What was your favorite meal eaten last year and double life points if you can tell me what meal you’re most looking forward to in 2019!
3. What are you most looking forward to in 2019? This can be a life goal, trip, maybe a cherub is starting a sport.
4. Tell me something I need to experience, hands down, non-negotiable within the Twin Cities area.
5. Tell me a few secret Air B & B locations, something you maybe go to every year or have been waiting to go to. Cabin in the woods? Lakefront? Condo in downtown St. Paul. Spill the diets on all the coolest rental locations.
I’ll tell you a few of mine ::
1. I’m relearning piano. I’ve decided to commit 1 hour every day to relearn what came naturally years ago.
2. I want to be known for my bread. I do not know why, but I just do. Coming over for a party? I’ll bring the bread. Baby arrived and you're home from the hospital? I’ll bring the bread. Just call me “Erica, Mama of the Breads” :)
3. I currently swim about 1 mile every day. I want to up that to 3 miles.
4. Dry January. No wine until February. Let’s give this body a little time to reset for 2019.
5. I’m going to try with all my might, to blog twice a week. What do you want to know?
2019 friends, it’s here, let’s do everything in our power to make December 31st, 2019 a day to look back and say we totally kicked this years arce and shoot, we feel pretty good about it!